If you own a dealership, you know how important it is to have a website that reflects your brand and shows off all the great cars that you have to offer. However, there are some pages on your site that might be outdated or irrelevant to the average visitor. If this is the case, it can be helpful to hide those pages so that they don’t clutter up your customer’s browsing experience. In this article, we will show you how easy it is to hide pages within Dealer.com Web Manager!
The dealer.com website system is the most popular solution for dealers and merchants in the
automotive industry. With more than 500,000 dealers using the system, you can trust that it has been
proven to work for your business.
Dealer.com website benefits for cars dealers
Here are the benefits of using deale.com websites for cars dealers and merchants:
- Get more profit from dealer.com
- Increase sales
- Decrease customer acquisition costs (CAC)
Open the Dealer.com Website.
- Go to the dealer.com website
- Click on the “My Account” button
- Click on the “Web Manager” button
- Enter your username and password
Click on the “Website” page.
- Click on the “Website” page
- Click on the “Pages” tab
- From the “Select A Page” menu, click on a page you wish to hide
- Go to the page you wish to hide on the “Pages” tab and click on it.
- Check the box next to “Hide this page.”
- Click “Save All Changes”
From the “Main Page” menu, click on a page you wish to hide.
From the Select, a Page menu, click on a page you wish to hide.
If you don’t see your page, make sure that it’s selected in the list of pages in the left-hand column. If it is not listed there, and you still can’t find it, click on the “Pages” tab at the top of your screen and select “All Pages.” You’ll be taken to a list of all of your pages – make sure that yours is selected before clicking on one!
Click the checkbox next to “Hide this page”.
- Click the checkbox next to your page you want to hide
- Click “Save All Changes”
Click “Save All Changes.”
- Click “Save All Changes.”
- This is the button to click if your changes aren’t saved or if you don’t want to save them. If you click it, all your changes will be saved.
To hide a page, you must go into the Dealer.com
To hide a page, you must go into the Dealer.com Web Manager and check that box while editing the page.
- You must be logged in as an administrator of your dealership’s website account to make changes to any vehicle listings on it. If you do not have access to this feature, please contact [email protected]
- You also need to make sure that you can see all of your active pages by checking “Show All Pages” under Tools in the bottom right corner of most browsers (Internet Explorer 9+) after logging into your dashboard or going through [email protected]
Dealers.com YouTube Support Channel
Additional Benefits for the Dealer.com Website System Include:
The benefits for the dealer include:
- Increased sales. The dealer can use Dealer.com to improve their sales by offering more exposure and better opportunity to sell their products online.
- Better customer service experience. Since customers will be able to find out about any issues or problems right away, they’ll be able to resolve them faster than ever before! This saves time and money while also improving customer satisfaction levels across the board, which means more and more customers coming back again and again…and again…and AGAIN!
The bottom line is that there are several ways to hide or redirect a page on Dealership.com. The best option depends on your situation and what you want to accomplish. In this blog post, we will share with you our recommendation for how to hide a page on a Dealership.